PR Spouse Visa - 309/100
This visa allows you to enter or remain in Australia on the basis of your married or de facto relationship with your partner:
1) On a temporary visa (usually for a waiting period of approximately two years from the date you applied for the visa)..

Prospective Marriage Visa - 300
To get this visa you should have intended partner or Fiancee, who must be Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia or Eligible New Zealand Citizen and must have genuine intention to marry with him in following few moths of time and wants to accompany your partner..

Parent Visa - 103
This visa allows parents to migrate to Australia permanently to join their children who are living in Australia. This visa requires that you be sponsored by your child, or another eligible sponsor, in Australia.